Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Visit

We visited our first pumpkin patch last week as a family. We followed all the signs, out into the country to find this... (see pic below). This was the pumpkin patch that was advertised in our area. We laughed and had to take a picture of the 12 pumpkins in front of a house. We soon found another patch, with only reject pumpkins left. We took a special likeness to the odd shaped pumpkins, so we got our 3 and walked away happy!

I just think she is so stinkin' cute!

7 comments:

The Smaellies said...

How can they classify that as a pumpkin patch!?!?! Does make you laugh, though!

hilary w said...

That's so funny! At least you got a real pumpkin patch experience. And Avery looks so cute in that coat and hat!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Oh, wait...No. I think the best WI treasure has to be the mustard museum you told me about! That is the sadest little patch ever. Avery looks so cute in her coat and hat. I love that cute family picture too!

Joan said...

I love that little coat Ave has on. Your family pic looks great! When are you going to come visit! miss you guys.

Lanes said...

Oh Avery is SO cute! I love the last picture of her with her hat on. I can't wait until you get to come visit!
Love the pumpkin patch! ha ha!

Megan Zurcher said...

I love that outfit your little girl has on. The hat is adorable. Reminds me of Victorian England.

Tiffany said...

That's too funny. Ha! And Avery is adorable per usual :)